90 Days Visa (job Seeker): This visa is suitable only for people looking for a job in UAE. This is a Single Entry Visa and once the person exits UAE (within a span of 90 days), the visa expires. This means you have a period of 90 days to look for and finalize a job in the UAE. Once you get a job, you have to exit UAE and then again apply for a work visa through the company which has hired you.
Note: The 90-Days Visa (Job Seeker) is issued only after you pay a security deposit as a guarantee. This security deposit is refunded once you furnish proof that you have exited UAE.*
The visa validity will be 60 days from the date of issue but stay should be no more than 90 days from the date of entry in UAE.
Note: This visa is valid across all UAE emirates, namely Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain
90 DAYS VISA JOB SEEKER
- Did you know uaeglobalvisas.com has processed more than 700 UAE visas for Afghanistan nationals in the last 6 months?
- Our average visa processing time for Afghanistan nationals is less than 48 hours… the quickest turnaround time in the industry!
- Afghanistan accounts for 2% of the total UAE visas issued in 2019.
Benefits of applying for a Dubai visa with us…
- 99.9% – Our visa approval ratio, the highest in the industry.
- 24 to 72 working hours visa delivery time guarantee.
- We are available 24×7 on Online Chat Support / WhatsApp / Phone / Email / Skype to assist you.
- Prompt notifications on every stage of visa processing on Email and WhatsApp.
- Air Tickets and Hotel booking not required before visa approval.
- Along with being your visa provider, we will also be your sponsor. So no additional sponsor required for your UAE Visa.