The visa validity will be 60 days from the date of issue and stay should also be no more than 60 days from the date of entry in UAE.Note: This visa is valid across all UAE emirates, namely Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain
60 DAYS VISA
Benefits of applying for a Dubai visa with us…
- 99.9% – Our visa approval ratio, the highest in the industry.
- 24 to 72 working hours visa delivery time guarantee.
- We are available 24×7 on Online Chat Support / WhatsApp / Phone / Email / Skype to assist you.
- Prompt notifications on every stage of visa processing on Email and WhatsApp.
- Air Tickets and Hotel booking not required before visa approval.
- Along with being your visa provider, we will also be your sponsor. So no additional sponsor required for your UAE Visa.
This is recommended for visitors planning for a medium-term stay (less than 2 months) in UAE to visit their family or friends. This is a Single Entry Visa and once the visitor exits UAE (within a span of 60 days), the visa expires. Requirements for obtaining the 60 Days UAE Visa varies depending on your nationality.
Validity: 60 Days UAE Visa (Single Entry) is a single entry visa, which entitles you to stay in UAE for up to 60 days or less. The visa validity will be 60 days from the date of issue and your stay should also be no more than 60 days from the date of entry in UAE.